2015年7月28日星期二

DIY Painted Cork Coasters

Last week, I came across a project on the Internet that I immediately knew little crafter and I were going to need to try. I made the painted cork coasters by myself. It was so funny! I want to share this project with you.


Supplies: 

- Cork coasters
- Painter’s tape
- Acrylic paints
- Felt
- Water-resistant glue
- Water-resistant clear acrylic spray or shellac finish & sealer
- paint brushes
 - fabric scissors
- plenty of snacks

Direction:

1. Tape your coasters with any designs as you like.

2. Paint your coasters with any colors in your choice.

3. Spray the coasters with a waterproof craft sealant before removing the tape. Let them dry completely.

4. Peel away your tape and see your designs take on life!

5. Use the felt to add a layer of cushion to the bottom of your cork coasters. 

Done! These personalized coasters are great gifts for your friends, family members or even for yourself.

没有评论:

发表评论