2015年8月10日星期一

Make Beautiful Watercolor Mug

I like the watercolor mug. I think it is beautiful. I try to use the watercolor to paint the mug and it turns out great! Here is how I do.


Materials: 

* Porcelain Mug
* Porcelain Paint
* Paintbrushes
* Water
* Oven

Supplies:

1. Take a wet paintbrush, and dip it into whatever color porcelain paint you desire. The more water you add, the more the color will run. Start painting your mug. I started at the top and let the paint drip down to the bottom.

2. Once your mug is completely painted and dry, place it in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. This will allow the porcelain paint to bake so it doesn't chip or come off when washing. Make sure all stickers are off of your mug before baking it!

OK, that's the cutom mug. Enjoy this diy project.

没有评论:

发表评论