2015年5月13日星期三

How to Clean Your Baseball Cap

I usually like to go out with my baseball cap in a sunny hot day. The baseball cap is very useful to protect me from direct sunlight. Last 2 weeks, I buy a very personalized baseball cap online. I like it very much! And wear it every day. But it is full of dirt, smells, sweat and oils after a few days wearing. I have no idea of how to clean it. So I search the washing method on the Internet. Finally I find a simple way to clean it and it turns out very clean. Here are the simple step-by-step directions to clean your baseball cap:


1. Use your favorite degreaser (I used Orange Goop, but others to try are Purple Power or Simple Green) and spray or rub on to the bill and inside of the hat. Let set 20-30 min.

2. Dissolve 1/2 cup of laundry detergent in warm water in the sink. I used Tide Powder, but feel free to use what you have on hand…liquid works too!

3. Place hats in the water and soak 2-3 hours (check out that icky water!). 

4. Thoroughly rinse hats in cold water after they are done soaking. 5. Re-shape the hats and allow them to air dry.

Now enjoy the cleanliness!

没有评论:

发表评论