2015年5月21日星期四

Easy Craft: Make Your Own Mousepad

I found myself recently bemoaning the fact that my mousepad was old and icky and had seen waaaay better days. It still functioned, but man did it look gross. So it was retouch time. If you've got an old mousepad that needs a little zhush (how do you spell that?) or a mousepad that just isn't cute, this is the DIY for you.


Here’s how it goes.

I taped my design on the black mouse pad with 1/4 inch vinyl tape, then spray painted the mouse pad with one heavy coat. After removing the tape, I let the mouse pad dry for a couple hours before dabbing on a layer of Mod Podge with a foam pouncer. It dries clear, I promise! This is to protect the spray painted design from potentially rubbing off, though I did try scraping at it and it’s on there pretty good.

This is my favorite personalized mousepad ever and I couldn't be happier with it.

没有评论:

发表评论