2017年12月23日星期六

Christmas Tote Bags

If you want to skip the lines this holiday season, I would like to share an easy DIY gift that every little kid will LOVE!


If you haven’t checked out Mamoo Kids’ bags yet, take a virtual run right over there! Not only does Anna make amazing and quality bags, but the story behind them and what she’s all about reminds me of my childhood and what I think a lot of us want for the little ones in our lives.

I wanted to capture that childlike spirit and also the magic of Christmas, so this DIY is all about imagination!

For the actual bag, I went with Snapmade store because I know it is economical! I used my Cricut Explore to do the reindeer cutout but I saw that others carry holiday themed iron on transfers right now. They’re not shown online so make sure to check out your local Michaels.

Materials:


  • Blank Canvas Tote Bag 
  • Cricut Iron On Lite (or ready-made iron on image) 
  • Holiday themed ribbon 
  • Miniature red pom pom 
  • Iron 
  • Scissors 
  • Glue 

To go inside the bag, I made story stones and a magical wand full of reindeer food. They also make great stocking stuffers!

Story stones are great for stimulating kids’ minds (as you’ll hear in the DIY video.) They’re definitely a favorite of mine right now and go hand in hand with Mamoo Kids! The reindeer wands came about because a little birdie told me it’s the only way Santa and his reindeer know how to find your home on Christmas night! Just do it right now and you can get your own personalizd bags.

没有评论:

发表评论