2015年4月15日星期三

DIY iPhone Case

I love to rotate my iPhone case often. I have a small collection and I'm always on the hunt for more. This week I tried my hand at making one type the iPhone case. That is DIY the painted strip design to the phone case.


For the base I ordered a clear case from the internet. Be sure to get the correct size case for whatever your phone model is. Then I tried to make my own personalized phone case.

For a simple, painted stripe design I used nail polish in pretty spring colors. Each stripe has between 1-3 coats of polish depending on the color. I used Triple Thick Glaze to seal it. I suppose you could use top coat polish too.

This took me about 30 minutes and I love the resulting painterly stripes! See, it looks great, right? Also, if you want, you can use the nail polish to paint other designs on the phone case.

没有评论:

发表评论