2017年2月13日星期一

DIY Valentine Heart Pillow

Happy Valentine's Day! Today I wanted to share a fun valentine heart pillow tutorial with you.

Supplies:

-pillow cover
-burlap hearts
-a pillow insert
-a glue gun


Here is how you can do:

First thing is to take your pillow cover and insert your pillow.

You could iron your cover if you like, personally I avoid ironing at all costs. Once you have the pillow inserted, do test run of your heart placement.

I placed my hearts on the pillow with about a 2 inch margin on the side and a 2.5 inch margin on the top and bottom.

After you have decided on your desired pattern, it’s time to bring out the big guns.

I started with the center heart and worked my way around. I outlined the back of each heart with hot glue and then placed the heart on the pillow, pressing down for a minute or so.

I placed my finished personalized pillow on a chair and then stood back and admired.

没有评论:

发表评论