2016年12月22日星期四

DIY Christmas Mugs Gifts

2016 Christmas is coming! Maybe you are busy to prepare all kinds of gifts. I’m here to show you an easy and inexpensive gift to give–DIY Christmas Mugs!


Wipe the mugs down with rubbing alcohol (I don’t know why–just do it), and either use a craft cutter or some shaped stickers to place on the mug.

Once the sticker is applied, just stipple (cool word) your marker all around the shape. The first row should be very tight to create the outline of the tree. Then just start spreading out the dots as if they are dissipating until you like the way it looks. Once you’re done, just take the sticker off.

The reindeer mug is just the exterior of the sticker. I lined it up as best I could and colored it in.

And that, folks, is all she wrote! Well, not really. Place the mugs in the oven for about 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees. I HIGHLY recommend using the oil-based Sharpie markers. I used what I had on hand, so these won’t hold up beautifully in the wash. They’ll be fine for hand washing, but if you want them to stay, use the oil-based.

Done! Enjoy your custom mug. For more personalized gifts, visit Snapmade.

没有评论:

发表评论